Nancy R. Prodon-Tapales
Graduated from the University of the Philippines with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; graduated Class Salutatorian (with Second Honors) from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law; Award for 3rd Best Thesis (“My Daddy’s Name is Donor: Determining the Parental Status and Child Support Obligations of a Sperm Donor”).
- Associate Lawyer: Siguion Reyna Montecillo & Ongsiako Law Offices
- Associate Lawyer: Poblador Bautista & Reyes Law Offices
- Member: Integrated Bar of the Philippines, Bulacan Chapter (IBP)
- Member: Rotary Club of Meycauayan Metro - Philippine delegate to the Rotary International Group Study Exchange Program for 2008.
- Member: Meycauayan Business Group (Meycauayan City, Bulacan)
- Civil Law, Family Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Criminal Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Labor and Employment Law
- Real Estate and Property Law